• Up to $28 Per Hour | 50 – 60+ Hours Per Week
• Permanent Position | Further Training & Development
• Subdivision & Commercial Site Works Projects
• Hard and Fun Working Environment | Accelerated Career Progression
Is your long term goal to become a registered or certified drainlayer?
Are you seeking permanent employment and long-term job security with a leading civil contractor?
This excellent Civil Contractor employs 40 staff in Auckland and they specialise in subdivision and commercial site works projects. With a strong forward workload, their business continues to grow and thrive which creates excellent opportunities for their staff.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience laying concrete and PVC pipe
• Be able to spot for excavators and work around machinery
• Be physically fit and capable of manual labouring tasks when required
• Have a full Class 1 drivers licence
• Be able to operate excavators, loaders, rollers and compactors
In return we can offer you:
• Additional training and genuine career progression within our business
• Licences – WTR | Class 2 | Class 4 | Class 5 | Confined Space | Drainage Certification | Site Safe | Constructsafe
In your new role, you will learn from experienced civil professionals who will provide you with on the job training and mentoring to quickly advance your career.
To be successful in your new role, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
To apply, register your interest in this position, or ask for further information, contact Jordan Buchanan at Buchanan Recruitment on:
M - 021 997 871
E - **********
Alternatively click on the ‘Apply now’ link below.