Do you have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of people living with intellectual disabilities? Do you have a strong desire to help them with integration and normalisation in their local community? If the answer is yes then we may have the job for you! We are a progressive and fun company and we have a casual, on call position available, although regular hours will be available and permanent hours will likely become available. The position includes some weekend hours and sleepovers.
Ongoing training is offered.
The successful applicant will have -
• A full Driver Licence (essential)
• Eligibility to work in New Zealand
• Sense of humour, a great work ethic and integrity
• The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and sleepovers
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• The ability to show initiative
• Willingness and the ability to cook, complete general household duties and personal cares